Pocket Listings for 4/22/2009April 23, 2009
What is a pocket listing? A pocket listing is a home that is not being advertised to the general public through the MLS or a listing that will come on the market in the future but right now is still a secret. Many homes in San Francisco sell while off the open market, so pocket listing culture is a big deal. Every week, we’ll be sharing info about pocket listings that we know about. Information on pocket listings is sparse and secretive, so pardon us if we seem short on details for the purposes of our blog. If you are interested in learning more, you can click HERE to contact us. Without further ado, here are this week’s pocket listings:
To see this week’s pocket listings, continue reading –>
1. Pacific Heights – Scott near Pacific: Single family home, Edwardian style, 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, master suite, bay views, landscaped garden, 3 car garage. $4.8M.
2. Washington at Arguello – 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath home, completely renovated, $1,995,000.
3. Nob Hill – 1200 California Street: Stock co-op on NW corner, very high in the building. Amazing views, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, hits MLS around May 5th. ~$2,195,000.
4. Nob Hill – Clay at Jones (Nob Hill Place): 1/2 floor unit, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, around 1,700 square feet, views, renovated, 1 car deeded parking + 1 car leased parking, wine cellar, storage, open floor plan. $1,600,000.
5. Cole Valley – Cole near Waller: Single family home, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car parking, Victorian style. $1,349,000.
6. Cow Hollow – Baker near Filbert: 2 unit building, units are around 1600-1700 square feet, 2 bedrooms a piece, sunrooms. Around $2,395,000.
7. Scott Street between Washington and Clay: 2 units, remodeled. Top floor has 2 levels, 12′ ceilings, around 2,500 square feet, 2 car parking. Price to come.
8. Tiburon: Amazing estate for rent. This is not a joke… $100,000 per month. Currently being scoped out by a reality TV show. Contact us for details.
That wraps up this week’s pocket listings! Click HERE for pocket listings of weeks past. Many could still be available.