Glen Park, a cute San Francisco neighborhood, currently has 10 single family homes for sale. We’ve selected the five least expensive ones to report on here. But before we do, here are some stats for you left-brainers:
- Total homes for sale right now: 10
- Total homes in contract right now: 1
- Total homes sold since 1st of year: 8
- Total homes withdrawn/expired since 1st of year: 4
- Total homes back on market: 1
- Highest active listing – $2,249,000 at 23 Laidley.
- Highest sold in 2009 – $1,400,000 at 50 Hiliritas
Now, how about those listings? First up, we have 208 Surrey. Listed at $895,000, this 3 bedroom, 1 bath home has ~1,465 square feet and was constructed in 1908. It is steps from Glen Park Village and offers bright rooms with vaulted ceilings on the upper level. You can click the address for more details on any of these homes.
|208 Surrey St, San Francisco
Coming in at #4 on our least expensive single family home countdown is 145 Swiss Avenue. This 1950′s home sports 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, is a short distance to Glen Park Canyon, and a quick walk to the Village. It is currently listed at $799,000 and has been on the market for 5 days. It sold for $900,000 just two years ago on 3/27/07.
|145 Swiss Ave, San Francisco
For homes 3, 2, and 1, continue reading! Read the rest of this entry ?