Pocket Listings for 1/21/2009January 22, 2009
What is a pocket listing? A pocket listing is a home that is not being advertised to the general public through the MLS or a listing that will come on the market in the future but right now is still a secret. Many homes in San Francisco sell while off the open market, so pocket listing culture is a big deal. Every week, we’ll be sharing info about pocket listings that we know about. Information on pocket listings is sparse and secretive, so pardon us if we seem short on details for the purposes of our blog. If you are interested in learning more, you can click HERE to contact us. Without further adieu, here are this week’s pocket listings:
To see this week’s pocket listings, continue reading –>
1. 720 York at 19th Street in the Media Gulch: 1BR/1BA with parking, approximately 1,242 square feet. Brick and timber loft – building originally built in 1879. $645,000 list price. $340.05 for HOA’s.
2. Pine at Laguna: Single Family Home, 3BR/2.5BA, around 2,500 square feet, new kitchen & baths, beautifully landscaped yard, asking around $1.8MM.
3. Jackson at Webster: Full-floor condo with 3BR/2.5BA, around 1,950 square feet, parking, low HOA’s, deck, storage. List price $1,750,000.
4. On the Presidio Wall, 5BR, 4BA with views, adjacent lot (buildable), will be listed around $7 million.
5. On the Presidio Wall, home damaged from fire, completely gutted, plans for 4BR/4BA, will be listed around $2.5 million.
For pocket listings from weeks past, click HERE. Many are likely still available.